Luxury Bathroom Wall Tiles Design to Inspire You!
Bathroom space is the most loveable and eye-catching area that needs some extra add-ons. Everybody opts to build heaven when it comes to the bathroom space. Upgrading your bathroom wall tiles is the perfect way to make it more attractive and desiring!
You must consider the following things & type of tiles when designing an appealing bathroom:
One of the best ways to get that luxury touch and feel is to make the low light focus in bathroom. Get different and catchy glossy tiles to create bold focal points that enhance your overall bathroom wall tiles design. If you want to make lavishing bathroom glossy tiles are the best options to choose. Glossy tiles are easy to wash dirt and are water resistant.
Key Ways to Grace Your Kitchen Wall Tiles Design!
Kitchen space is the most sociable area that is engaged with heavy traffic in any house. Kitchen wall tiles design should be made more focused and it’s also important for them to be durable and easily washed. To bring that elegance to the kitchen wall, one must take care of kitchen wall tiles as well as floor tiles in details.
The most vital reason for investing in your kitchen’s interior is that it holds the potential to be the central area of your entire home. Apart from these there are many more things like paints and wallpaper to decorate the kitchen space, but they don’t fit best as compared to kitchen wall tiles.
Here are some of the focal key ways that defines how kitchen wall tiles are better than Paint and Wallpapers.
- Easy to Clean
Stains and spills are a part of day to day life which states and indicates your kitchen space to be covered with the glossy touch of tiles. Harsh blemishes and scuff marks are more stubborn and hard to remove and painting or covering it with wallpaper costs with extra bucks with the notable amount of effort and time. Whether it’s a glossy wall tiles, satin matt tiles or elevation tiles, it will be always easier to remove and clean the dirt.
- Everlasting Nature!
Getting paint or wallpaper every couple of years can be the biggest hindrance to recoat the most sociable area of the house. Kitchen and bathroom wall tiles provides more classy and luxurious choice, Matter of Fact – Kitchen wall tiles & Bathroom wall tiles are more durable, cost-effective and more importantly they are long lasting that adds value to the property.
- They are Versatile
Every home should reflect its own creation and incorporate a glimpse into its interior design. If you apply your own artwork or cover your walls with the existing furniture, kitchen wall tiles will rest assured be the best fit with more versatility giving your kitchen wall more style and the touch and feel your home deserve!
- They get Creative & Visualized with Colors!
To get that reflection of retro look, choosing colored tiles with different variants is an effective way to make your kitchen creative and visualized. For making your kitchen look more adorable and luxurious, a slight touch-up of light color variants in kitchen wall tiles may enlighten your kitchen space giving them sophisticated look.
Unbeatable Kitchen Backsplash Tiles
WHAT IS BACKSPLASH?
The term ‘backsplash’ means the surface that acts as a guard for the wall behind the sink or stove. It is a faint linear pattern that gives subtle visual texture in the background of the kitchen setup. The primary purpose of kitchen backsplash tiles is to protect the wall from liquids that get splashed on the wall while carrying out the cooking process. Other than acting as a protection to the kitchen walls, it serves as the center of beautiful decor made after a kitchen renovation. It helps in redefining the kitchen, which is considered the primary work area of the house and creates a good ambiance for the kitchen corner of the house.
WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE GOING FOR YOUR KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILES?
One will get myriad designs while choosing among the backsplash tiles in the market. The color and texture should go hand in hand to keep up the aesthetics of your kitchen. So, before you set out, consider these following factors that will help you choose the right kitchen backsplash tiles.
- PICK UP THE RIGHT KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILES:There are several tile materials that you will get in the market for your kitchen. One can get tiles made of glass, ceramic, porcelain, marble, granite and even metal. If you are not too ready to spend a lot, go for porcelain or ceramic kitchen backsplash tiles. But if your budget is a bit on the higher side, go for expensive options like marble, granite, and glass. So, getting a supreme look but at a cheaper price has been made possible with the advent of technology in these tiles where ceramic tiles can be made to get a look of marbles or a metal surface.
- SELECT THE RIGHT KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILES DESIGN:These tiles come in many different cuts, color and style some of which are listed below.
- DIAGONAL TILE: This kitchen backsplash tile comes in a diagonal design providing an exceptional look to your backsplash. But their cost is a bit on the higher side.
- LASER CUT TILES: These kitchen backsplash tiles have intricate designs made and are cut using the latest technology. These are quite pricey but their jigsaw puzzle look can make your backsplash go marvelously.
- SUBWAY TILES: These are the most common designs in kitchen backsplash tiles and will give your kitchen a classic look.
- MIX AND MATCH THE KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILES:While doing your kitchen décor, see that you achieve coordination of all the elements involved in giving your kitchen that perfect chic look. Remember, that while going for a mix and match option for your kitchen backsplash tiles, choose a design that matches with the surrounding décor. Also, opt for a design that sharply is in contrast with the existing décor and acts as an exclusive style for your kitchen.
- BACKSPLASH HEIGHT:To attract more eyeballs to the kitchen section of your house, go for a full height backsplash instead of going for the usual countertop cabinet height for the kitchen backsplash tiles. This selection should also be done with care to give your kitchen a flawless and a perfect look.
TYPES OF KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILES:
There are many designs for kitchen backsplash tiles but here the whole idea has been narrowed down to three main categories that will not only make the kitchen stand out but will help in making a wise and baffle freed decision of the exact type of kitchen backsplash tiles to go for:
- DARK TILES: The dark colored kitchen backsplash tiles command more attention to be drawn towards it. It has a dramatic look. Here are a few dark colored tiles that you can choose from as your backsplash kitchen tiles:
- Endeavors Glass and Stone Random Mosaic Wall Tile: This tile comes as a combination of different type of tiles together.
- Stone Radiance Glacier Grey Marble Random Tumbled Stone And Glass Mosaic Tile: These have a horizontal setup and are a bit on the grey shade.
- Metallica Brushed Stainless Steel Penny Rounds Glass And Metal Mosaic Tile: This style comes with a lot of drama and emits a shimmery look.
- London Glass Mosaic Mesh Mounted Tile: This tile is a combination of many tiny tiles together spread with an aqua hint on it.
- AQUA TILES: A look of aqua will also do great to your kitchen backlash making it look more stylish. Some of the aqua type tiles are:
- Modern Dimensions Ceramic Tile: This has a good color and is in the shape of an elongated subway tile.
- Blue Lagoon Glass Tile: This tile has a modern look and a lot of shimmers
- Color Wave Green Glass Tile: This tile has a beautiful color in it and will make the kitchen stand out.
- Caprice Glass Interlocking Wall Mosaic Tile: This tile has an interlocking design and will make your kitchen look stylish and serene too.
- LIGHT TILE: These are breathtaking because of the light subtle tones they come in. Some of the light tiles that will catch your eyes and guide you too to choosing the right type for your kitchen backsplash tiles:
- Marble Contempo White Honed Stone Tile: These have some grey veins running through the white stone and will catch eyeballs
- Rittenhouse Glazed Tile: This has a classic white touch that will look great with a dark background in the kitchen.
- Caprice Glass Interlocking Wall Mosaic Tile: This tile too comes in an interlocking design and looks very gorgeous.
Ask experts to help you choose the right kitchen backlash tiles so that your design desires and the functional needs have a good coordination.